Are you or someone you know interested in applying for an affordable apartment here at Orchard Crossing Apartments? Here is some helpful information we would like to share with you on how to qualify for an apartment!
We waive your application fee but credit checks are $30.00 per applicant inquiry (adult). You will want to check out the minimum requirements listed below.
The Minimum Requirements:
- Gross monthly Income Must be at Least Two Times the Rent. (Verify the price of rent here)
- Positive Rental History ( no evictions)
- Positive Credit History (no unpaid collections)
- Verifiable Income
- Co-signers can be used for people that have not yet established credit or rental history. Co-signers must have a positive credit history and sufficient verifiable income.
- Social Security Number or ITIN
- Positive credit history
- Valid Picture I.D.
- Social Security Card or ITIN
- Copies of your two most recent pay stubs or source of income
- Current Bank Statement
- Copy of Your Current Lease
- Copy of a Recent Utility Bill
Upon approval, we will contact you and your property will be held for 24 hours from acceptance. Orchard Crossing Apartments requires the full Security Deposit (must be received within 24 hours of approval) only by money order or cashier check.
Unfortunately, if the your full deposit is not received within 24 hours, the property is subject to accepting other applications.
One full month’s rent paid by money order or cashier check is normally required upon signing of the rental agreement by all parties. The second month will be pro-rated based on your move-in date.
Ask about your option to also pay your rent online.
- Your deposit is the same as rent
|Save even more by Referring a Friend!|
- The OCA runs a credit report and criminal background check on all residents.
- The OCA is a HUD approved housing and has income restrictions for occupancy.